The global colour cosmetics market leads to an estimated CAGR of 5% in the global market during the forecast period and registers a revenue valued at US$ 52.5 Bn in 2022 and is expected to cross US$ 85.52 Bn by 2032
Thanks to the growth of distribution channels and the growing adoption of social media platforms, sales of colour cosmetics have skyrocketed. Additionally, it is projected that throughout the projection period, the rising demand for cruelty-free cosmetics would propel sales of vegan colour cosmetics.
The growing demand for eco-friendly cosmetics and the inclusion of cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence will be favourable for the market for colour cosmetics. AI is being used by top colour cosmetic firms like L'Oreal and others to enhance the comparison and visualisation of hundreds of cosmetic colour variations.
Besides this, key players are investing extensively in research activities to include organic and natural color cosmetics such as face and eye makeup products in their portfolio. This is expected to bode well for the market.
- The presence of premium, as well as indie brands that are taking over the country through celebrity and beauty influencer endorsements.
- The U.S. has witnessed an increasing awareness regarding the use of organic skincare and colour makeup products.
- The growing penetration of social media and the use of smartphones have influenced the Millennials and Generation-Z population to experiment with and consider purchasing colour cosmetics.
Request for Sample@
As per FMI, facial make-up segment is expected to remain dominant in the global color cosmetic market during the forecast period.
Key Takeaways from FMI's Color Cosmetics Market Study
- Based on product type, natural & organic color cosmetic segment will account for nearly 49.9% of market share over the next five years.
- In terms of product category, sales in the eye makeup segment will total US$ 15 Bn by 2026
- In terms of price, premium color cosmetic segment is expected to account for over 60% of global market share
- China and South Korea are expected to spearhead the growth across East Asia color cosmetic market
- Supermarkets are expected to remain the preferred distribution channel in the color cosmetics market, however, sales via e-commerce are expected to pick up at a higher pace
- The U.S. is expected to dominate the North America color cosmetic market, with sales of color cosmetics across North America surging at 2% CAGR through the assessment period.
As per FMI, top players are expected to account for over 30%-35% of global market share in 2021. Presence of numerous leading players in the market have led to intense competition. In order to gain competitive edge, key players are collaborating with social media influencers and e-commerce giants.
Also, some of the manufacturers are introducing new products under the clean-label category in order to capitalize on surging demand for organic and natural color cosmetic products. They are also investing in research and development activities to develop products with extended shelf-life.
Some of the key players profiled by Future Market Insights are L'Oreal SA, LVMH (Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton), Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Revlon Inc., Shiseido Co. Ltd., Chanel S.A., Coty Inc., Mary Kay Cosmetics, Amway Cosmetics, Kose Corporation, and Others.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask to Analyst@
Color Cosmetics Market by Category
- Natural & Organic
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Direct Selling
- Nail Products
- Facial Makeup
- Eye Makeup
- Lip Products
- Hair Colour Products
- Special Effects Products
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Wide-Ranging Coverage of FMI's of Consumer Product Insights
Massage Guns Market Size: Massage Guns Market by Purpose, Battery, Sales Channel, End-User & Region - Forecast 2022 - 2032
Waterless Cosmetics Market Share: Waterless Cosmetics Market By Product Type (Skincare, Hair Care, Cosmetics), Sales Channel (Wholesalers/Distributors, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores) & Region - Forecast 2021 - 2031
Cat Litter Market Trend: As per Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the cat litter market will generate revenue, surpassing US$ 4.3 Bn in 2021.
Probiotic Cosmetics Market Demand: The global probiotic cosmetics market size is expected to surpass US$ 302.7 Mn in 2021. Between 2021 and 2031, the market is expected to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
The post Colour Cosmetics Market - U.S. is Expected to Dominate this Region, Followed by Canada | FMI appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.